Information Collected by Tattoos City
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to enable users to discover and share information with one another. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Tattoos City users:
- Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Registration: In order for you to use Tattoos City services, such as submitting new links to the website, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information (including your full name, city, state and e-mail address).
- User Profile: To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information, such as a bio, favorite URLs, and instant messaging IDs. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile. As indicated below, in the section titled "Sharing Your Information", you can control how your information is displayed and used.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Tattoos City and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Tattoos City cookie information, and the page you requested. Tattoos City uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Tattoos City may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Tattoos City will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Tattoos City website. As a result, Tattoos City does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Tattoos City has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using Tattoos City or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
"Each of these sites offers a 1 year membership for a relatively low price, so whether you are looking for only one tattoo or think you will be getting multiple tattoo's over your lifetime, a membership at a tattoo design website is a great investment in my opinion."